PREPARE/ENRICH Premarital Counseling Program
“We had a great experience with Connect. We took an assessment prior to our first session, that way each time we met it was tailored to fit who we are as a couple. We couldn’t believe how accurate the assessment was! The information we discussed and exercises we did in our sessions were great and we look forward to using the tools we learned in our future!” – TheKnot.com reviewer
- ONLINE (Couples can attend from any location – all appointments will be scheduled in Eastern Standard Timezone – a link to connect online will be sent via email prior to your appointment)
- In-Person available at our Charlotte, NC office
Presenters for our private sessions (you have a choice to work with one of our premarital presenters):
2 Options Available:
Personalized premarital counseling package – private (4) 80-min sessions
- $800/couple, includes couples assessment & workbook (sent as PDF via email)
- Flexibility to meet your personal schedule (remaining classes must be scheduled within 40 days of initial class with the option of reserving the last class to be completed within 30 days after the wedding date)
Group premarital counseling package – in a group setting of 3 to 5 couples, (4) 80-min sessions
- $600/couple, includes couples assessment & workbook (sent as PDF via email)
- Set schedule
Cancellation policy – If you need to cancel for any reason, you must cancel 1 week in advance to get a 50% refund. If you cancel within the week of the group, you will get a 25% refund.
With marriage, we commit to deepening our relationships and building loving partnerships with the potential to last a lifetime. This process can be both beautiful and challenging. Through our Premarital Courses, we give you the tools you need to create a solid foundation for your relationship and marriage.
Using the well-researched PREPARE/ENRICH assessment, we’ll help you identify your strengths and work through areas of potential difficulties before they become damaging. Some of the areas we’ll cover include:
- sexual intimacy
- emotional intimacy
- in-laws and family
- personality differences and similarities
- religion and spirituality (when applicable)
You’ll complete the premarital program gaining insights about what you both bring to the marriage and develop new skills to carry your loving commitment forward.