Scheduling & Fees

Contact & Scheduling a Therapist in Charlotte, Carefree, or Online

Please click HERE to send us a message, ask any questions, or to schedule a session.
Phone: 704-776-2464 (Charlotte, NC); 480-581-9435 (Carefree, AZ)

We typically respond to all voicemails and emails within 1 business day, Monday-Friday.


Charlotte, NC
4726 Park Road, Suite C
Charlotte, NC 28209
Near the intersection of Park Road & Seneca.

Carefree, AZ
36800 Sidewinder Rd, Suite C-28
Carefree, AZ 85377

Mailing Address for Carefree, AZ Location
100 Easy Street
PO Box #2124
Carefree, AZ 85377

Practice Hours

9AM-9PM Monday-Thursday; 9AM-8PM Friday; 9AM-2PM Saturday


George Bitar, Ph.D. or Faith Drew, Ph.D.

50-minute session = $200
80-minute session = $320
Gottman Relationship Assessment Fee = $150

Couples Intensive Pricing

Option 1: Consecutive 2-days (12-hours total) with either Dr. Drew or Dr. Bitar = $5000; assessment included. Scheduled on a Thursday and Friday.

Option 2: Work with both Drs. Drew and Bitar, our licensed husband and wife team, during a half-day intensive (6-hours total). Get both perspectives and clinical expertise in a condensed format. = $5000; assessment included. Contact us for Drs. Drew and Bitar’s next available half-day. Half-day will be scheduled on a Friday.

Once scheduled, 75% of the cost of the sessions must be paid in advance and is non-refundable. Within a week of the appointment, the remaining 25% must be paid in full.

Cancellation policy – your sessions are reserved exclusively for you and your partner. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment for any reason, appointments must be cancelled 1-week in advance in order to avoid the charge for the remaining 25% fee.

H.M. Humphrey, LCMHC, Certified Emotionally Focused Therapist

50-min session = $150
80-min session = $240
Gottman Relationship Assessment Fee = $150

Hanna Rose, LCMHC,  or Kelsee White, LMFT

50-min session = $135
80-min session = $220
Gottman Relationship Assessment Fee = $150

Brittany Bolden, LMFT-A

50-min session = $115
80-min session = $180
Gottman Relationship Assessment Fee = $150

Anna Malles, LCSW-A (Therapy for individuals only – no couples)

50-min session = $115 Individuals must be 18+ years of age and be residents of North Carolina.

A note about insurance: We don’t accept insurance, however, we can give you a detailed receipt once you’ve paid for your session(s), upon request, that you can file directly with your insurance provider. We are considered “out-of-network providers.”


Is couples therapy worth the cost?

Your relationship is a worthwhile investment; it has incredible potential to grow and enhance your life. With that said, many couples, understandably, struggle with whether or not therapy is worth the cost. Here are some points to consider related to this question:

  • The immediate cost of divorce (e.g., attorney fees) averages $12,000-$15,000, not to mention the ongoing expenses of maintaining separate households.
  • Couples in troubled marriages are significantly more likely to have compromised immune systems, elevated stress hormone levels, and other markers of early mortality (Robles & Kiecolt-Glaser, 2003). Yes! A bad relationship can actually shorten your life.
  • Creating as healthy a marriage as possible can have intergenerational effects, as children witness and experience the effects of a healthy relationship.
  •  The average wedding costs about $23,000. An investment in preventing divorce and setting as good a trajectory for a marriage as possible is also a worthy investment.
  • The vast majority of couples (around 75%) experience significant improvement in their relationship when the therapist is using an evidenced-based model (Gottman, 2015).

In short, the vast majority of people receive a significant return on their couples therapy investment.