Marathon Couples Therapy (Couples Intensive)

Marathon Couples Therapy (also known as an Intensive) is an accelerated version of our other therapy services. During this process, we meet with you and your partner over the course of 2-3 consecutive days (approximately 15 hours). We can rapidlyMarathon Couples Therapy de-escalate negative cycles, hone in on major barriers within the relationship, and more quickly move toward repairing and strengthening your relationship.

Marathon Couples Therapy is a Condensed Approach for Relationship Treatment

Marathon Couples Therapy is ideal to accommodate your busy schedule or allow you to travel from another location. In addition, this is an excellent option if you cannot attend weekly therapy sessions. We provide a condensed and highly focused approach to your relationship issues helping your relationship move quickly through specific issues while learning important new skills in a short period of time.

Love Lab Experience

In order to make the best use of our time together, you will be asked to complete several assessments prior to your appointment, including the Gottman Relationship Checkup, so that we can hit the ground running during the very first session. Dr. Faith Drew offers the “Love Lab” experience, like offered at the Gottman Institute in Seattle, WA – trained by Drs. John & Julie Gottman and using technology created for the Love Lab.

Please click HERE to ask us any questions about this service or to schedule your marathon couples therapy or intensive (intensive is a shorter duration of time – days/hours).

Dates for Marathon Couples Therapy

Next Gottman Marathon Couples Therapy Dates in 2020 with Dr. Faith Drew ($4000/couple):

  • March 26, 27, & 28
  • April 22, 23, & 24
  • May 6, 7, & 8
  • June 18, 19, & 20
  • July 22, 23, & 24

Once scheduled, 75% of the cost of the sessions must be paid in advance and is non-refundable. Within a week of the appointment, the remaining 25% must be paid in full. Cancellation policy – your sessions are reserved exclusively for you and your partner. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment for any reason, appointments must be cancelled 1-week in advance in order to avoid the charge for the remaining 25% fee.

Who wouldn’t be a good candidate for this service?

  • if you are not committed to the intensive nature of this therapeutic process and/or your relationship
  • when there is an ongoing or undisclosed affair
  • when there is serious violence in the relationship
  • if you or your partner is suicidal or suffers from an untreated serious mental illness.