Hold Me Tight Workshop
Date & Time: September 8th & 9th, 2018 – 9am-5pm
Presenters: George W. Bitar, Ph.D., Faith Drew, Ph.D., & James McCracken, LCSW
Location: Hilton Garden Inn SouthPark – 4808 Sharon Rd. Charlotte, NC 28210
Cost: $750 per couple
This workshop is designed for all couples in a committed relationship. If you have a strong relationship, this workshop will provide you with insights and tools to foster further closeness, friendship, and trust. If your relationship is distressed, this two-day workshop will provide you with a greater understanding of your relationship and a road map for repair. No public discussion or disclosure is involved.
At the workshop, you’ll learn how to: foster respect, affection, and closeness; build and share a deeper connection with each other; keep conflict discussions calm, break through and resolve conflict gridlock; and strengthen and maintain the gains in your relationship.
During the workshop you will:
- Understand the science of adult attachment and how your attachment style impacts your relationship
- Identify your negative cycle, which all couples have in some shape or form, that creates disconnection
- Find your emotional raw spots and explore how those sensitivities relate to your family of origin and past relationships
- Learn how to reinforce healthy cycles and deeper levels of emotional connection
- Communicate deeper emotional longings and needs for security and connection
Located in the South Park neighborhood of Charlotte, the Hilton Garden Inn is newly built is situated in a prime location with Starbucks, Whole Foods, the South Park Mall, & many restaurants within walking distance. A block of rooms have been reserved for this event. Rates are $119/night (Mention Room Block Code: Drew Bitar). Click HERE to make your reservation.
12 CEUs Available for Mental Healthcare Professionals (additional $40)
CEUs are available for this event: https://www.academeca.com/CEUReg/SeminarInfo.aspx?seminarId=2281